Lets talk about Universal Studios,Singapore and my day there,today.
I visited Singapore and Malaysia with my family this summer and can officially state how much I’m in love with these beautifully amazing places.The next few posts will be about my vacation and things I saw during the vacation that were unique and something I’d never seen before. This one,I dedicate to my favorite part of the vacation,the day we spent at Universal Studios,Sentosa Gateway,Singapore.
I’ve talked about my love for new experiences,adventure and movies before and Universal Studios,being the coming together of all three,was something I was anticipating going to with unmasked excitement.And,it ended up living up to the anticipation,expectations and was much more than I could have imagined.
Universal Studios is a theme adventure park in many places across the world that takes you to the world of movies, fantasy and things beyond real life. Contrary to popular belief, Universal Studios is not only a place where children or teenagers can enjoy. Moreover, I felt like everyone, whatever age they may be will find something at Universal catering to their interests and enjoyment. We also found people from all parts of the world and of all ages there, enjoying themselves, only concreting this belief.
Here is my list of the top 10 rides and attractions that I feel everyone can enjoy and shouldn’t miss if they go to Universal Studios :-
- Transformers:The Ride at Sci-fi City.(This is the best.Repeat it,if you can afford to.)
- Rapids Adventure at Jurassic Park.
- Puss In Boots Giant Journey at Far Far Away.
- Waterworld,the water show at Waterworld.
- Revenge Of The Mummy at Ancient Egypt.(This is a high-speed indoor rollercoaster with many sudden drops,twists and turns.Just a disclaimer.)
- Lights!Camera!Action! at New York.(Hosted by Steven Spielberg.)
- A Crate Adventure at Madagascar.
- Canopy Flyer at the Lost World.
- Battlestar Galactica:Human(This and the next are a pair of high-speed outdoor dueling rollercoasters with drops,turns that turn you upside down at many instances.Again,a disclaimer.)
- Battlestar Galactica:Cylon at Sci-Fi City.
Apart from these,there are many live shows,character meet and greets and themed food services to avail from.The atmosphere at Universal Studies is electric and it feels like a completely different world where you forget all your worries and only enjoy yourself to the fullest.For me,the amount of fun I had at Universal is hard to put in words but the adrenaline rush,the sheer amount of joy and happiness you feel there,the constant ever helping smiles on the faces of the ride operators and other staff and just the amount of love I felt for the place are forever treasured and stowed away somewhere in my heart.
To make my adoration of the place obvious, in conclusion,I will say only two things. I felt so sad while leaving because it felt like stepping out of the best dream I’ve ever had. I also feel like my version of heaven is probably a Universal Studios. You get the idea.
All pictures have been clicked by me.