Let’s talk about changes around the blog, new things and a makeover of sorts of the blog.
Hello, everyone! I’m back after oh so long. I’m so sorry for my extremely long absence and believe me, is I was the saddest to be away.I’m unfortunately still stuck in the never-ending cycle that is my exams but I’m done with most of them which is obviously such an exciting prospect!
In the time in which I was M.I.A., my blog completed a year which makes me SO happy.I started this blog in February 2016, a nearly 17-year-old who started writing because she loved expressing herself and found this blog to be the right place for all she had to say. Even though it has just been a year, so much has changed.I’m due to start college in a few months, have become an adult and in the most basic terms, have changed drastically as a person.
This change is what has motivated my ideas for ‘remaking’ the blog. I consider my blog a representation of myself and with the increase in the time available to me, I would love to work harder on the blog and make it more personal, because it makes me so happy to just write on here and interact with the wonderfully uplifting community we have here.
For the blog I had a few basic ideas that I’ll enlist here.But if you pay a little extra attention you might notice little changes here and there, over the next few months.So, keep a look out for those and maybe tell me you see them in the comments! *wink, wink*
- The first basic idea is to Challenge Myself More, to produce better content, take better pictures, have better ideas, be more creative and write more and more.
- To Enhance The Communication Process we have here.I consider you all my friends and I know it is reciprocated in the love the blogging community has shown me.
- To Post More and to Be Regular. Setting up a regular posting schedule gradually as my exams end.
Now, of course, I wouldn’t change everything.I haven’t changed entirely. There are some aspects that’ll stick around and if you will consider this a Musings Of A Whimsical Soul version 2.0.Now, while these are not all the changes I’m introducing during this ‘makeover’ as it a is a gradual process and I will include ideas as they come. For all intents and purposes, and as of right now, around these are the few changes that I’m introducing this time around.
- Having Guest Bloggers! I would love to have a guest blogger every month just so we can have more variety in content and support one another in this community that has been so supportive of me! You can apply to write by clicking here.
- There will be More Variety in content and there will be more things the blog will have to offer.There will be more content on books, movies, T.V. Shows and maybe even some D.I.Y aside from the usual travel, life, passions and soul-searching posts.
- Setting up Social Media Accounts! I have made an Instagram account already which you can see here. (@musingsofawhimsicalsoul) I plan on making it an extension of my blog and connect much more with all of you.I’ll share instant travel updates, blog updates and what I’m up to.I will soon set up other such accounts through other social media accounts but Instagram is a start and those are always great!
- A blog specific Email! I have set up an email I.D. for the blog a while back that I’ll be checking more often now, so if you want to talk, hit me up.The email is : email@example.com
In conclusion, I’d like to thank you so so much for sticking around and not giving up on me! I’m very excited for what is to come and hope you find these changes and fulfilling the reasons behind their creation.Please drop any suggestions you have for me in the comments, those are massively appreciated especially now when I’m shuffling things around here.Lastly, I promise to work hard, so strap on your seat belts and here we go!
THIS POST’S QUESTION: What do you think about these changes? Comment below with what you think about it,I’d love to hear from you!